Job title: Performance Media Intern
Location: Dublin 4
Job type: Full-time internship
More information: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
In the Company of Huskies is looking for a PPC intern to join our Social, Search, & Performance team. This internship is focused on performance media - including SEM, PPC, Display, and Social campaigns.
Huskies is a creative agency with deep digital DNA that brings brands closer to people in the connected world. We strive to create a healthy and friendly learning environment and welcome discussion, collaborative problem solving, and knowledge sharing.
- An interest in search engine marketing and performance advertising campaigns, for example using PPC, Display Advertising and Social Media Advertising campaigns.
- A desire to learn about and use the Google Keyword Planner Tool, SEM Rush and other keyword research tools.
- An enthusiasm for digital marketing, advertising, and online content development
- Proven research abilities with excellent analytical skills
- A desire to further your knowledge of Search, Social and Display advertising (for example, being certified in Google Adwords and/or Facebook Advertising would be an advantage)
- Experience with Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads and Google AdWords will be a plus
- An interest in learning about campaign tracking, analysis and reporting from Google Analytics
- Proven ability to work as a team player
- Excellent written English and proven ability to work with numbers
- The ability to stay highly organized and be deadline oriented
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail is a must
What you will learn:
- Conducting keyword research and budget forecasting for new campaigns
- Creating, analysing, and optimising Search and Social campaigns for clients across varying industries
- Campaign monitoring and budget control
- Regular campaign optimization
- Weekly and monthly reports
- Conducting AB testing ads
- Support on competitor analysis
- Staying current with digital advertising, new technologies, trends, and best practices
- Successfully completing Google AdWords Certification if not already obtained
What you need to know:
- This internship is intended for either recent graduates with less than 1-year professional experience or current graduate students
- Your full-time working hours are 9am-5:30pm with one-hour lunch break from Monday to Friday
- This is a 3-month internship with a review at the end of the 3rd month
- You will report to our Performance Manager and work with the entire Search, Social & Performance team
How to apply:
- Please include ‘Performance Media Internship’ in the subject line and attach your resume as PDF to the email
- Please skip the cover letter and tell us about yourself, why you’re interested in being a Performance Media intern, and why you want to work at Huskies
- Please give us an example of performance media that you admire
- Please include links to your social media handles if they will help us in getting to know you
We look forward to hearing from you.